Please use the new Photo Upload plug-in.
The new Photo Upload plug-in allows you to upload to Picasa Web and regularly receives new features, bug fixes and updates for newer versions of Lightroom.
If you really need to use the older Picasa Web Upload plug-in then it is still available from this page…
Here’s a really easy to use plug-in for Adobe Lightroom that allows you to upload your photos from Lightroom to Picasa Web\Google+. You can then use Picasa Web or Google+ in your favourite Web browser to share your photos.
And if you want to know how to install the plug-in then please check out the Installation guide.
Free version features
- Upload photos and videos quickly and simply using Lightroom’s Export capability
- Upload titles and keywords/tags
- Upload location (GPS) coordinates
- Prevent uploading of personal keywords and locations
- Updates existing photos rather than create duplicates (when re-uploading a photo)
- Web browser opens at the Picasa Web album after upload
- Upload to a fixed album (Picasa Web calls this “Drop Box”)
Full version features (in addition to free version)
- Upload photos and videos using Lightroom’s Publish capability
- Upload photos to an existing album of your choice
- Upload photos to a new album
Purchase the full version
The full set of Picasa Web Upload capabilities are only available in the licensed version.
Please try out the free version before deciding if you want to purchase a license for the full capabilities.
When you buy the licensed version from the link below you will be sent an email containing a license that you should copy and paste into the plug-in.
Installation, support etc.
For information on how to install the plug-in, how to use the plug-in and for a bit of version history, click the following links:
See here for the plug-in listing on Adobe Lightroom Exchange.